Please ensure that you carefully read all instructions below in order to
better facilitate the registration process.
AVOID PROBLEMS :
• Use of the Google Chrome browser is essential for the registration software to function properly.
• Cell phones are not recommended for completing registration forms.
• CEVAM emails are regularly delivered to junk mail. To prevent this from occurring , please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and check your inbox regularly for correspondences from CEVAM.
• To use the "My Space" access links that you receive from CEVAM, you must be logged out.Ensure your computer is set to EST (North American Eastern Standard Time, UTC-5 time zone), otherwise appointment times may be delayed.
• Ensure your computer is set to EST (North American Eastern Standard Time, UTC-5 time zone), otherwise appointment times may be delayed.
• Waiting times vary depending on the volume of requests, the age of the patient and the specifics of the case. Currently the waiting list is approximately 5 months.
• PARENT/GUARDIAN/SIGNIFICANT OTHER : Some of the standardised questionnaires used in our clinic include questions that pertain to the patient's 4th and 5th years of age. The adult patient must be accompanied by a person who knew him/her very well at that age in order to provide reliable responses. During the first clinical appointment, the patient, regardless of their age, must be accompanied by a person who knew him/her intimately at the age of 4-5 years old. In addition, this person may take part in the appointment via telephone or video conference. We will not be able to proceed with the ASD assessment if this requirement is not met.
• E-MAIL COMMUNICATION : It is important that all email communication include the name of the patient to be assessed and their date of birth in the subject of the email.
If you need to submit professional or other relevant documents, please send to : RVetrapports@cevamtl.com
For all other questions, please address them to: email@example.com